Assurance is one of the seven scrutiny superpowers. By acting as a watchdog and by ensuring that services are delivered as they should be, scrutiny can give the public confidence that the local council operatesContinue reading
- Identifying scrutiny topics – 14 helpful questions
- What does a good scrutiny work plan look like?
- Getting assurance that services are performing as they should – seven scrutiny ideas
- Seven ideas for improving scrutiny’s ability to challenge constructively
- Seven ways to improve the problem solving power of scrutiny