The power of challenge is one of the seven scrutiny super powers. Scrutiny acts as an important and constructive check on the decision making process, helping to ensure that final decisions are better. Here areContinue reading
- Identifying scrutiny topics – 14 helpful questions
- What does a good scrutiny work plan look like?
- Getting assurance that services are performing as they should – seven scrutiny ideas
- Seven ideas for improving scrutiny’s ability to challenge constructively
- Seven ways to improve the problem solving power of scrutiny